Scripture Case Pattern

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm lame... sorry.

So, I've kinda figured out how to do a Mist Project badge for my blog.  For some reason, it's not showing the Mist logo, but at least it says the name!  Just look slightly to your right and there you will see my lame badge.  Just go ahead and "like" The Mist Project page and follow our journey!  Here's an article that Salt Lake Magazine did on us today.  They will be posting a new article on us every Wednesday for the next 7 weeks!  Super cool.  (Article found HERE).  And here are some pictures for you all to enjoy.

 Me.

 Gavin has a model motorcycle that Kade tried to ride on.

 Kade turned 2 on Nov. 9!!

 Gavin turned 5 on Nov. 20!!

 ... and for his party we had an animal guy come.  He brought a 10 ft, 80 lbs. albino Bermese python.

And here are the two boys showing me how much they love each other.  Aaawwwww...

3 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

My favorite is Kade riding the tiny motorcycle...so awesome!

Aubs said...

The motorcycle picture is awesome... as well as the hugging one.

I"m curious if the guy holding the snake to your left is named Aaron...because you and I may have held the same snake.

Whitney said...

Snake lady - HOT!