Scripture Case Pattern

Monday, September 26, 2011

Oh, hi!! It's me, Tricia!

It has been FOREVER!!  Life has been INSANE and blogging was the last thing on my list.  Obviously I never got to the bottom of my list for the past bopbillion months (bopbillion was my sister's favorite, made-up number when she was little and has since become mine too).  I have some exciting news.  As of this past Friday, I am a graduate!  I am DONE with culinary school, and not only that, I graduated summa cum laude.  That's a 4.0!!  It feels a little surreal to be done.  To celebrate that grand occasion, I went to physical therapy to get two dislocated ribs put back into place and taped up for additional support, then Tim and I tried to go mountain biking, only to have to stop 20 minutes in because I could feel my ribs slipping back out, after that I went home and some friends came over to help me make and decorate 30 cupcakes for a baby shower I was throwing the next day.  Tim was SO EXCITED for me that, he flew to Vermont this morning for a 12 days and forgot to take me with him. :/  Oh well.

Here's pics from the baby shower:


 (The ceiling was vaulted, so I could only reach a little portion of the ceiling to hang the pom-poms on. ha)


 (I used THIS tutorial for the onesies)



The onesies were the first thing I have sewn in 3 or 4 months! Crazy! I've been slacking!

4 comments:

Phil and Ashlee said...

Oh my gosh. I thought you were dead. Glad to have you back on the blog. I love the shower. You have outdone your self with those onesies. WAY WAY to cute.

Erin and Paul Anderson said...

Congratulations on such a great achievement! AND with such high marks... that's awesome. Besides get caught up with everything... what are your plans next, (with your culinary degree?)

Lindsay said...

Horray, you're alive! That shower spread looks delicious. Glad you're done with school - that's an awesome feeling!

Whitney said...

Congrats on being done with school! I wish I could talk to you more - that wasn't just a "hi, how are ya" at church. I like you. And your skills.