Scripture Case Pattern

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sous Chefs

I am such a lucky mom.  I not only have one amazing sous chef, but TWO!

Some of you are already aware of Gavin's knife skills.  This kid sure makes a mean salad.
*Sleeping on the job is not a good idea.  I may need to fire him.  Just sayin'...*
 (Pictures from my mom's site)

Kade has started to take an interest in cooking.  If anyone is at the stove, he feels it necessary to be there with us. He is amazing at holding a wooden spoon perfectly still in a pot or pan.  

I think there's something about mom-mom's house where these kids feel the dire urge to help cook.  Kade likes to help at my house, but you couldn't catch Gavin dead or alive helping me out...only at mom-mom's house.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute. I can't believe how good Gavin is with a knife!

Terri said...

I LOVE those boys!