Scripture Case Pattern

Friday, February 25, 2011

My full time job is mommy...

People at school never hesitate to inform me how easy I have it because I don't have to work full time while going to school like they do; I get to stay at home all day and just relax, work on homework during my loads of free time, and just do whatever I want to do.  Obviously these people have never been a mom and a wife. All I can do is just smile and say, "yep, I have it soooo easy.  Thanks for pointing it out."  Maybe if I slept in until noon, then went snowboarding for a few hours before class started and then went to school, I could have something to complain about...life would be waaaay too hard and busy to get anything important done.  I'm glad I have my classmates to keep me in check. 

4 comments:

The Crandizzles said...

The grass is always greener...

People who don't have kids are totally clueless. I know I was!

Whitney said...

I agree - completely clueless! And I was equally unaware before kids... and Tyson was unaware of how hard it is to just get lunch some days - until today. He's the one staying home today. :)

Sarah R said...

Seriously. I think going to work is way easier than staying home and trying to keep up with the path of destruction and demands that need to be met right NOW!

Tim and Lara said...

amen girl! I only have one and I find myself busier than I thought I'd be!