Scripture Case Pattern

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Longest Christmas Post EVER

Oh, man. I took SO many pictures this Christmas.  It's out of control.  So, grab a snack, a blanket, and curl up by a nice, warm fire and check out this novel of a post (oh, and praise me for my awesomeness at documenting Christmas 2010).

First up,  the classic Christmas morning picture on the stairs:

Next up, me finishing up Christmas gifts for my ma and sister.  I'm sewing them snuggies while I'm wearing a snuggie...I'm so funny.



And now on to...nothing.  That's it.  Those are the ONLY pictures that were taken on Christmas.  Awesome.  BUT I did take lots of video.  Go me.

Hope your Christmas was fabulous!

2 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

I have to say I am quite disappointed as I was gearing up for the novel of a post and then...nothing :( Glad it was a good Christmas though!

Anita said...

haha, nice, i only got 5 pictures too i was trying to video record and take pictures too. it didnt work and the mr was busy helping the kids open stuff so whatever. haha. :)