Scripture Case Pattern

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dear Courtney,

I still can't understand why you felt it necessary to ditch me here in lame Utard for even lamer Bel Air, MD, but whatev.  I don't have the time or energy to ponder it anymore, so I'm over it...almost.  Did you know that in April there's a movie coming out with...
mmmmm....
Too bad you're not here with me so we could watch it together and dream about our imaginary McAvoy spawns.  I'm over it...sorta.

Update on the kiddos...
We both new that I have a one-year-old Gavin in my house, but for more proof, check it out:
First up, Gavin:

Next up, Gavin #2 (aka, the Kade):
hm...

Oh, and speaking of Kade, HE WALKS! He started right after you left.  Too bad Cody felt it necessary to tear you from wonderful Utah, or you would have been here to see it.  Cody sucks.


Love,
Tricia

4 comments:

Phil and Ashlee said...

I'm feeling a little left out ... :)

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Can I get a Dear Taryn post... I miss those little boys too and I don't know them well enough. I want a Tim and Tricia update too :)

Courtney said...

Whatev, slut. You know you're not over it and neither am I! Maryland is nice so far but, there is one obvious fault: the complete lack of YOU.

Are you referring to the next x-men movie? He plays professor Xavier which is kind of hot. Did I tell you he moved to Maryland to be with me? We have clandestine meetings where we discuss "politics" and the like.

I miss your babies. And I'm really happy to see pictures of them in their bumblebee mask. They look fetching. You should give Gavin a high five and give Kade a squeeze for me. I can't believe he's walking. That's sick. Make them both stop growing please.

Miss you and Tim and the babes.

Court

Terri said...

The killer thing about Kade, other than his ever-lasting smile, is his stealth. He just goes along quietly creating havoc. You turn around and it looks like a deadly quiet tornado has ripped through the joint. At least when he was crawling you could sort of hear him coming, but now that he's walking there is no sound!