Scripture Case Pattern

Friday, January 7, 2011

Dear Ashlee,

As I was doing my hair today, I started thinking about bangs and I became curious, did you ever have bangs that looked like the either of the following?:


I remember that the philosophy was, the bigger the better.  In 6th and 7th grade I attempted to have bangs like the first girl. Imagine the biggest hoop earrings you've ever seen, my bangs didn't look like that, BUT my best friend's bangs did and I was mesmerized by their huge roundness.  Mine were more like the picture that gymnasts bangs.  I'm wondering if you will do your bangs like that and take a picture of it for me?  I think it would be quite amusing to see you with bangs like either of these fine women.

Ashlee, you need to know that I am totally smitten by your Wesley and I fear I may steal him from you and call him my own.  You've been warned.

I've been watching some Veronica Mars lately (and by some, I really mean all 3 seasons), and I about jumped out of my untainted-by-Kim panties when all of a sudden I heard...
Louis XIV!!  Veronica Mars is SO cool that they played not only one but TWO Louis XIV songs.  Every time they said "lover" I thought of you.

Love, 
Tricia

1 comment:

Phil and Ashlee said...

Dear Tricia,

I needed that. I unfortunately never had the luxury of those amazing bangs. My mom said I had too small of forehead and that I would look like a bug with bangs (harsh I know). I think I proved her wrong in college. However, I must have forgot to fluff them as much.

I may just watch Veronica Mars now. I said may, I make no promises. It might be easier to play one of their songs than spend 3 season watching waiting for a Louis XIV song. I'm just saying.

By the way if you steal Wes. I will kill you. Well probably not kill because I love you too much, but something like it. Then I will steal Gavin and Kade. I would love having 3 boys. So just try it, I dare you. YOU have been warned.

I think you should move to Texas. I would totally drive to meet up with you. I need you closer to me. the end.

Your Lover,

Ashlee