Scripture Case Pattern

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Something a little exciting!

Two celebrity chefs are coming and are going to do a FREE food demonstration at IKEA this Saturday from 2-4. They needed two people to help out with prep work and the presentation itself and asked the head Chef at my school if he would get them two students.  I was one of the ones Chef Krause chose! YAY!  It's going to be a broadcasted event and one of the directors works for the Food Network or something like that. Sweet!  I'll be there from 10:00-4:30, but the actual event starts at 2.  Come on over and check it out!

5 comments:

Renee said...

That's so exciting!

Anita said...

way exciting!!! cute girl :)

The Crandizzles said...

That's awesome! Good luck!

Jenifer said...

Sorry we missed the event. I'll do better next time! :)

The Fords said...

I wish I could of came to Ikea! I would of loved to have seen you and see the free food demonstration! That's awesome you had the opportunity to do that!