Scripture Case Pattern

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Something yummy

One of the weeks in school we were focusing on eggs and breakfast foods and got to make some French Toast on fresh Brioche! Yummmmmm.  A lady in my group, Julia (who also happens to be Gavin's primary teacher!), made an amazing cinnamon cream syrup to go with the French Toast.  It was so good, I told Julia I would lick it off her body.  She's been divorced for 2 years and is in desperate need of some action, so she almost obliged.  :)  Anyways, here's this delicious syrup...please do your body a favor, make some, drink it, and then maybe go lick it off your husband.

Cinnamon Cream Syrup

1 c sugar
1/2 c corn syrup (you can also use agave!)
1/2 c water
1/2 c cream
1 t vanilla
1 t cinnamon

Combine sugar, corn syrup, water, cinnamon and 2 T cream.  Bring to a boil and cook stirring constantly for 8 minutes.  Lower heat.  Stir in remaining cream and vanilla and stir until incorporated. Indulge. 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I can't believe I am blowing my cover after like, three years of blog stalking you (Oh please, everyone does it!) because of this post... but I have two questions: 1) Is this like the syrup Kneaders serves with their french toast? 2) How much cinnamon? You forgot to put the amount.