Scripture Case Pattern

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I've found a cure...

...for constipation AND it's all natural AND it's FUN!  It's true! You'll never guess what it is so I won't make you.  Are you ready for this?  ...it's shopping! Seriously!  Without fail, EVERY time I go shopping (whether it's a quick trip to get milk or a nice long clothes shopping adventure) I always have an urgent need to go right before I get to the checkout line.  I could go 10 days between bowel movements and shopping or even have 2 days in a row of having to run to the grocery store and sure enough, when I'm about to grab my last item my body decides I need to go poop right away.  Don't try to tell me it's probably because I'm up walking and moving more than I usually do because it's not true.  I'm up and running around constantly in my 5 hour cooking classes and never have the need to go to the bathroom.  I think my body is telling me I need to shop more.  All you women out there with irregular bowels...just go shopping.


(hahaha, I said "poop" "constipation" and "bowel movements" on a public blog)

7 comments:

Erin and Paul Anderson said...

Ha! That's hilarious. I can't say that it's a normal thing for me, but I've been there and it is NO fun... especially when you're stuck in a ridiculously long line!

Whitney said...

This is excellent news for a pregnnat woman and I shall try this out very soon.

Laura said...

K, weird, but I am the exact same way and have never been able to figure out why! Glad I'm not uniquely weird though.

Lindsay said...

Haha! Too funny - isn't it true though? I've totally had that problem before! Haha!

Gary and Renee said...

This is so true, especially when you have a young kid with you and you're trying to figure out how to wheel the shopping cart into the women's room!

Bryce and Cecily said...

Malox is #1. I saw an add that says so. :) More doctors recommend it than shopping.

DMC Studios said...

Maybe it's shopper's anxiety? Like buyer's remorse but switched?