Scripture Case Pattern

Friday, April 2, 2010

Obsessed or something

First off, I'm really LOVING our new bedding from Anthropologie.

And why does Martha rock at everything?
I love these two books.  The Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts was just release a couple of days ago, and it's awesome.  It is mostly filled with projects (includes a CD with all necessary patterns...awesome) like stuffed animals, bed and table linens, aprons, book covers, bags, pin cushions, curtains, shades, pillows, flowers, and the list goes on and on.
The Homekeeping Handbook is filled with so much information.  It teaches how to seal your counter tops, clean pretty much anything you can think of, how to care for anything and everything from bed linens to knives.  This book is HUGE...like 744 pages of hugeness. I love it.  You should probably get it.  Seriously.

Check this out:
Yeah, I rock.

Oh, and those birds? Still trying to find the perfect stuff to finish my project. This snowy weather is holding me back. Lame.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awesome! Congrats! Cute bedding too.

Nicole Marsh said...

Way to go!!

DMC Studios said...

Yeah you rock!!!!

Whitney said...

This is AWESOME. I'm so jealous of you going back to school for something that you will LOVE.