Scripture Case Pattern

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Exciting Changes

Remember THIS post?  Well, I'm finally following through.  July 12 I will officially be a student again and I couldn't be more excited.  After going through a two year long mid-twenties crisis, trying to figure out if there's more to me than being a baby-maker, a has-been runner and dancer, a graduate with a degree that's worthless, and someone that has absolutely nothing to bring to the table in regards to talents and hobbies, I'm absolutely certain that cooking is a passion of mine that I would like to pursue and make into a life-long career.  In 2 years I will have another Bachelor of Science, but this time in something that brings me more joy and fulfillment than Psychology ever did. HOLLA!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

This is exciting! I was thinking about going back to school this summer too... but we've had to change those plans. :)

mizkylie said...

First of all, you are an AMAZING woman full of natural talent, creativity, humor and spunk! YOu are the best and I admire your determination!! :)

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Congrats on the decision :) I'm sure it'll be crazy but I'm glad it's something that you love and will be excited about. Does this mean no more career step? :)

PS- When are you going to send me some of those cute birds? haha.

Lindsay said...

That's awesome! How exciting. I can't wait to hire you as my personal chef! Haha!

DMC Studios said...

Oh I think that's perfect for you! Congrats!