Scripture Case Pattern

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SUCCESS!...and other news

Every couple of weeks, I try on my old pants to see where I'm at. A week ago, I squeezed my fat butt into a pair and didn't care I was muffin-topping it, because just two weeks prior to that, I couldn't even get my thighs in them.  SUCCESS #1!  I wore them the whole week and by the end of the week, they were stretched out enough to fit me comfortably...bliss.  Today I tried on the rest of my size 6 jeans and have found that they're on the verge of being too big! SUCCESS #2!! A few+ more pounds and I will be back into my favorite size 4 jeans!...and will have reached my goal weight for Weight Watchers and be 6 weeks away from becoming a life time member so that I don't have to shell out the money again if I have another baby.  

I ended up getting that Vera Wang dress because they only had a few left.  I got it on Friday, tried it on, and it almost fits me perfectly!  Just a little weird through the hips, but I knew I had to be down to a certain weight before the dress would fit.  I'm determined to have it fit by Easter.  It WILL happen!

Getting back to a healthy, hot weight sucks...

OTHER news...


This little guy got blessed on Sunday.  I sure love this boy. He seriously is the sweetest baby. If he wants your attention, he'll smile and coo until you look at him and then he'll get the biggest smile and start kicking his legs.  He LOVES to snuggle, and when he snuggles...he actually snuggles.  None of this, "let me be on you in some way or other and wiggle and jump."  Oh man, do I love him!


3 comments:

Whitney said...

You are awesome! Eating food is good for you. :)

mizkylie said...

I am so happy for him! I will call you now that things are settled. Love you friend

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Good job with the eating...and Kade is looking super cute and way bigger! Hope you had fun with the fam this weekend, sad we missed it :(