Scripture Case Pattern

Friday, February 19, 2010

Love Affair

When I was at Sephora over Christmas break, a sales clerk walks up to me to see if I needed help.  I got a whiff of something deliciously juicy.  I couldn't help it.  I asked the clerk if I could lick her because she smelled so delicious.  She told me to go check out Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy.  I've been obsessed ever since.  Last Friday, Tim surprised me with my very own bottle.  My life will never be the same.

Tim started to get a little jealous of Juicy's and my relationship, so to help even things out, I got Tim his own equivalent to Ms. Juicy.  In comes Dolce & Gabbana the one...mmmmmm. Tim smells incredibly hot and now has his own smelly obsession.  Cute.

1 comment:

mizkylie said...

I have a bottle of Juicy too!! Got it from Walmart for a great dea 2 years ago, and I still have a little left, LOVE IT!