Scripture Case Pattern

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Praise Me!!

I weighed in at WW this morning and had lost a big whopping 5.2 lbs since last week!! WOOT!  Apparently, I wasn't eating enough to lose the weight I desired.  I was working out too hard and eating too little. Hm...  At least I'm losing now!  Just 5 lbs closer to getting my dress and hotness back.  Marvel in my amazingness.

On another note, I've been asked why I am so obsessed with boobs.  Well, it's very simple.  It's because I lack any.  I've always wondered what it would be like to look like a woman as opposed to a tween, especially while wearing swim suits and sweaters.  If I went by stores' measurements to figure out the size of dress I would need, I would need a size 1 or 2 for my chest and a 6 for my lower body.  How do you find a dress to fit that?...You don't, you just go get a boob job.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Holy crap! 5lbs in a week! You're like a Biggest Loser contestant!

I guess it's another case of wanting what you don't have. Most of the time I hate my Ds. I can't wear cute clothes because the style makes my rack look huge, you have old sorts of men oogling you all of the time, they bounce WAY too much when I run, I can't wear cute swimming suits because my boobs will spill out of them... but Tyson sure does like them. And I like that he likes them.

Lindsay said...

WAY TO GO! That's awesome! Good for you! Nice work.