Scripture Case Pattern

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Let me reiterate...

Pioneer Woman is A.MAZ.ING.  Seriously.  And her cookbook? Don't even get me started.  It's full of perfection.  Her cinnamon rolls are probably the closest to heaven you'll ever get.  They literally melt in your mouth.  I didn't know cinnamon rolls had the ability to do that, but her's do.  Her peach cobbler with maple sauce...well...I could just eat the maple sauce and be completely satisfied.  I've made probably half of the recipes so far in the book and have yet to be disappointed.  Everything is so simple and so delicious and it's pretty much fail proof since she has step-by-step pictures.  Her website is loaded with even more deliciousness.  Please, people, I beg you...buy her book.  You will become a believer of what we call The Pioneer Woman aka Ree Drummond, and you probably will never turn back.  It's pretty much a given, that if you make anything of her's, it will be incredible.

5 comments:

jennifer arthur said...

i'd heard of her lots, but I finally went to her website the other day. Oh my gosh. I found SO many recipes I want to try. I've been debating about getting the cookbook because she has so many recipes on her blog, but I may just have to!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE her too! I am a huge fan of her photography, so I check her out all the time for tips...I definitely need her cookbook, I drool every time I see a recipe on her website. Yum! She's hilarious too. I hope your poor little guy is feeling better! Poor little monkey!

Ali said...

I'm sold. I'll be buying the book...can't wait to try the cinnamon rolls!

Letti said...

I second that!

Ali said...

I had to thank you for this post. I had never heard of her and in two weeks have fallen in love. My husband bought me a laptop last night for the kitchen so I can easily cook from her website. It's an obsession now. I guess he approves.