Scripture Case Pattern

Monday, February 1, 2010

:(

So cute, but so sad...  This little guy has RSV.  3 of the 4 doctors at Primary Children's Hospital that looked at his x-rays thought he had pneumonia, but luckily the Radiologist was positive it wasn't.  His boogers were tested and came back positive for RSV, though.  At least he doesn't have to be hospitalized like he would have been if it was pneumonia.  We do have to go in 4+ times a day to the Respiratory Outpatient Clinic to get his vitals taken and nasal cavities cleared so he doesn't end up getting pneumonia.  If it's not one thing, it's another with this little guy.  My poor baby.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, poor little guy! He is so dang cute! What a little sweetheart...I'm so sorry about the stupid RSV, that's awful! Hang in there!

Terri said...

That picture breaks my heart. It is the epitomy of a sad little face.

the MuLLinS said...

I am totally crying at my laptop. First of all, poor baby!! Look how sad he looks. And you're right, when it rains, it pours on little Kade! Get well soon! And thank you thank you thank you for posting a Karis button. Your kindness has overwhelmed me! I'll be praying for you guys, take care Kade-man!

Jenifer said...

What a sad, sad face! We hope he gets better fast. Keep us posted.

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Super cute picture, what a trooper! Get better Kade!

Tyler H said...

He sure is cute though! I can hardly wait to get my chance to hold the little guy for a while.