Scripture Case Pattern

Sunday, January 10, 2010

$140

Guess what I just spent $140 on and have no regrets about?

A.

B.

C.


D.


If you guessed "B" then you are the winner (of absolutely nothing)!  While I would LOVE to have me some Viva La Juicy and have already spent well over $140 on that blasted formula and I maybe spent that much on the miracle that is bareMinerals make-up, the truth is, is that I spent $140 on that ridiculously cheap looking sleeping device called a "Nap Nanny".  We were desperate for some sleep and I heard that the Nap Nanny works miracles with babies who suffer from gas, colic, and reflux (which poor Kade has all of the above), so I caved and spent the money.  It seriously should only cost $50 tops, but whatev.  Kade has used it for two days now, and he instantly went from  sleeping 3, maybe 4 hours TOPS at a time at night to sleeping 10 HOURS two nights in a row!!  Seriously...it's a miracle worker.  His naps have also gone from 45 min-1 hour  to 3 or 4 hours.  So, do I regret spending that money? No.  Do I think it's over priced? H**L YES!

7 comments:

Aaron said...

Do they make one in queen size??

the MuLLinS said...

You're kidding! That's awesome for you guys, congratulations on a good night's sleep! Dang!! Also. I have been cracking up because Evan likes to smile like Gavin now for pictures. Would it be okay to link to your blog if I post a picture of Evan's "Gavin Look Alike"?

jennifer arthur said...

glad you found something to help! that is so hard when they don't sleep. sidenote, I don't know if you are using Similac Alimentum formula or not, but that's what we had to use for Taelie and Man, is it expensive! She is off of it now, and we have 3 or 4 extra cans, so if you'd like them, we'd be happy to give them to you. Let me know!

Lindsay said...

Holy cow, that's awesome! I'm so glad he's sleeping like a champ now! Wonderful for you guys...congratulations!

Nicole Marsh said...

Wow that totally is overpriced but if it gets you more sleep than I would say it is Worth IT!!

Greg and Betsy Rose said...

It is expensive, but you would probably spend 2 or 3 times more for the results. Congratulations from Taryn's parents!

Whitney said...

Oh so THAT'S why you missed church yesterday? (Ha ha... like I'm one to talk... Tyson and I never go to church!)