Scripture Case Pattern

Monday, December 14, 2009

Working Out

I was given the "o.k." to start working out last Monday, so I hit up the gym.  I can do the elliptical for forever, no problems.  But I get on that treadmill and after 5 minutes of walking, I feel like my stitches are about to pop.  It's ridiculous and a little discouraging.  I even tried yoga, but doing those lunges makes it feel like my lady parts are about to rip apart.  I can feel the strain on my stitches and then I come home waddling. So, it's looks like I'm stuck to the elliptical for a few more weeks.  It feels great to workout again.  It's been 9 months and I sure can feel it, but it's a great feeling knowing that I'm doing something good for my body.  Hopefully I can lose the rest of my weight quickly.

4 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

I would definitely stick to the elliptical and keep your "parts" intact... that does not sound fun.

mizkylie said...

This is what I started doing, I get on the treadmill every day and burn at least 400 calories a day. I have been doing it for 2 weeks now and will get up to 600 calories a day. Even if you are going slow, just stay on longer until you reach at least 400 calories. If you up the incline and the speed, the faster the calories go. I am also on a diet, I eat 1200 cals or less a day and dont eat after 7 pm and I cut out all of the sweets, of course I need to lose at least 50 lbs, and you look great! Just thought Id give you this info:) Ive lost 8 lbs:)

DMC Studios said...

Good job Tricia-licia. It's hard to start up again so I'm proud of you! I'm sure you'll be looking too hot to trot in no time. However, I think you're too hot to trot this very second. So it'll be too too hot to trot trot...or something.

Good job!

Whitney said...

Yikes... take it easy on those lady parts!
Also, I'm glad that you liked the Christmas card. I laughed and laughed and laughed when I got mine. :)