Scripture Case Pattern

Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am LOVING...



My new wheat grinder


My new used Ford Explorer with a third row, leather seats, and get this...it has a working heater!!!  That's probably my favorite feature.  We've spent too many winters without a heater.  It's so nice to have a second vehicle again and one that keeps the frost off the inside of the windows.


My cheeseball of a son.


And of course, this little guy.  Even though he'd rather cry than open his presents, he's still a cutie!  (Good thing big brother was more than willing to open his presents for him)

4 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Can't wait to see the car and the babies...you can leave the wheat grinder at home though :) Glad you had a good Christmas!

Lindsay said...

Ooohh, I'm so jealous of your Wheat Grinder! I want one! That's awesome!

Whitney said...

Awesome. I love that you got a wheat grinder. I got a small one that we used yesterday morning to make cracked wheat for breakfast. It was delicious!!

DMC Studios said...

Awesome car!