Scripture Case Pattern

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Words of Advice

If a woman doesn't like any type of comment about her looking somewhat large, it doesn't change when she's pregnant either. Just because she's pregnant doesn't mean she wants to hear, "Wow! You sure are big!" or "Wow! You sure do carry out front, don't ya?" or "Wow! THAT looks REALLY uncomfortable (with a gaping mouth and huge eyes staring at your belly)!" Seriously people, just leave it at, "Wow! You look great!" and try REALLY hard to tear your eyes away from the belly.

8 comments:

tamir said...

Well....2 more weeks for you!!!! You can hide from them for 2 more weeks!!!

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, AMEN. Seriously, don't people learn? If you have ever been pregnant, don't you KNOW how horrible it feels when people say those things? I swore when I was pregnant I would ALWAYS tell a pregnant woman she looks amazing. Obviously.

Lindsay said...

P.S. I love your new header picture, it's amazing!

Sarah said...

AMEN! Every time I go to work at least 3 people say, Wow, you look exhausted. Are you getting close?

For the record, YOU look great! Totally small for being 9 mos along, and I'm sure you'll be back to your pre-baby bod in no time!

Kira said...

Trishy you will always be hot in my eyes! I think I have seen you as only Tim and your mother have seen you, and I will forever think you are an absoulute hottie! Some people just have no sensor and no tact! I am so jealous you only have 14 days left! I wish the next 4 months would feel like 14 days! And you will be back to your pre-baby bod in no time!

P.S. I love your header picture too! Your hair was so long! I totally forgot!

mizkylie said...

Love the new Pic T!! Some people have no manners!! I am sorry, I saw a preggo pic of you and I think you look AMAZING!! Can't wait to see you and the babes. MWA!

Erin and Paul Anderson said...

Thanks for the advice. I'm sure I'm guilty of that once or twice... oops! Noted. :)

Tim and Lara said...

amen amen and amen! I've NEVER understood this! I also hate, oh you're only that far along? you look so much BIGGER!uh thanks, I like my babies healthy, alright?