Scripture Case Pattern

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

So...um...

***UPDATE: The baby and I are totally great! Nothing is wrong. When the Dr. checked me today, I hadn't dilated anymore but I guess I'm completely effaced and she said that inducing will be no problem and would be nothing like last time. We've been going off the due date of my 6 week ultra sound which put me at Nov. 19, but today she looked at what my 20 week ultrasound said, and it put my due date on the 16th. She will induce up to a week before the due date so she moved it up to the 9th (she's going out of town right after the 9th and won't be back until the 15th, so that's why my other date was set for the 16th, otherwise it could have been the 12th, which I would have kept). It's just weird. I'm still pretty sure my real due date is the 19th...I know my body and schedule pretty dang well...I just have a large baby or something. Whatever, I'm not complaining. I'm excited to get my body back! YAY!

I just got back from the Dr. and she moved my induction date up to Nov. 9...that's next Monday! I'm freaking out a little. I keep trying not to think about it so I don't freak out too much.

2 comments:

tamir said...

AHHHHH!!!! YAY!!!!!! You'll do great!

the MuLLinS said...

Why!?! Why did they move it up, is everything okay?? I think that sounds exciting, as long as you and baby are all okay!!! Update me, please ;)