Scripture Case Pattern

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My boys...

Can I just tell you how happy these boys make me? I can't believe how natural and easy it has been having a second child. The transition has been amazing! After this delivery, I have been so happy all of the time. I feel so normal and content. It's made me realize how depressed I was after I had Gavin. It wasn't a severe depression, but it was enough. I have thoroughly enjoyed being a mother of two boys. I love watching Gavin be so protective of Kade and I love to just stare at Kade. He's perfection. I'm so glad he got to come to my family. I LOVE having a house full of boys! Tim's maturity level is right there with Gavin's, and you know what? I love it! I love how he can connect with Gavin in a way that I never could. Their dynamics is amazing and I love watching them together. I love my life!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is so great to hear! I always thought the 2-child transition would be so hard, so I'm glad that you are loving it! Plus, you have dang cute boys in your life, you are one lucky woman!

Terry said...

congratulations on your third boy - and they all look so handsome and loveable.