Scripture Case Pattern

Friday, November 6, 2009

Bassinet

Tim's mom had a bassinet that she used with 4 of her 5 children. She asked if I would like to use it too. I have a hard time saying "no, thanks" so she brought it for me. After finding out that I could make any changes I wanted to it, I decided to put some love into it.

Here are the BEFORE pics:

This pad took me an hour to scrub clean!
$100 and some elbow grease later:
I made 2 covers for the pad. All fabric is that super soft chenille stuff


7 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute! You are so crafty and creative. I love the way this turned out. Perfect! :)

mizkylie said...

will you teach me how to be creative??:)

Anita said...

Have I told you that you are the coolest person I know. You are a woman after my own heart with all your crafty and creative ideas. This is too cute. I love it all. Good Luck Monday. I am so excited for you and cant wait to meet the little guy. keep on blogging woman I love coming over to read your humor also.

tamir said...

Cute! You have just a few days left! crazy crazy crazy!!!!

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

It looks great now. Can't wait to see the little guy in there in a couple days!!! Love the giraffe print especially.

Charlotte said...

Turned out so great!! Your hard work definitely panned out.

Allie said...

You made it look so dang cute!