Scripture Case Pattern

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

36 weeks and 5 day appointment

Ok ya'll...mark it on your calendars, Nov. 16 is the BIG day! The Dr. asked me if I wanted to go into labor on my own or be induced. I laughed in her face and said "labor? who does that?" So, Nov. 16 I'm going in! I've already progressed more with this pregnancy than I did with Gavin, and that's not saying much. With Gavin, at 40 weeks I was only 1 cm dilated. Right now I'm 1.5 cm!! HOLLA! That's not much at all, but it's the most my body has ever done on it's own...good job, Tricia!

8 comments:

Charlotte said...

So excited for you!!

the MuLLinS said...

WOO!! GO CERVIX!! Ahhh it's so nice to have the end in sight!!! Congratulations, I can't wait to see this little stud!!

mizkylie said...

YAY!! I LOVE THAT WE ARE CHEERING FOR YOUR CERVIX!!! LOL

tamir said...

Yay! There is an end in sight! I was induced a week early with Aspen. And this time I'm one of those people who are trying to go into labor all on their own. Well...we'll see! LOL.

Chunk N ME said...

Awesome girl!! Have your baby on the 16th so that 1 - you can bring him to NEW MOON (LOL!!) and 2 - Remy & Your baby will be EXACTLY to the day, 5 months apart! :) So do it for me! :)

Chase & Cait said...

Good luck with the delivery!

I didn't get H1N1 or a flu shot this year either. I got the flu shot last year when I was pregnant and I was sick all the time anyways.
My husband says that N1H1 is a completely new strain of virus and that no one has immunity to it at all which is why people get so sick when they come in contact with it, but, meh. I figure if I get it I get it, and its likely that neither my baby or I will die from it.

I just don't trust them vaccines. =)

Lindsay said...

Yay! Nice work! November 16th, How exciting!!!

Whitney said...

AWESOME! So excited for you (and that you will be able to see Edward right after!). So... have you figured out a name yet??