Scripture Case Pattern

Sunday, September 27, 2009

This kid...

is crazy.

I was lying in bed and Gavin was jumping around. After he jumped and landed on my knee and I told him not to do that anymore, he said, "I'm just a little boy. I need to jump! I need to get exercise!"

My brother was wrestling with Gavin the other day. Gavin was getting a little frustrated and said, "Stop! I'm just a little kid!" and when that didn't work, Gavin said in great desperation, "I'll toot on you!"

The other morning, Tim was changing Gavin's clothes. Gavin looks down at his belly and says, "Look! I have a belly like Papa (my dad) and mom!" I knew he didn't quite grasp the pregnancy thing.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Boys are the best. Weston was jumping on my bed the other day and landed on my shin and cut his lip. Boys. Gavin is such a little cutie!