Scripture Case Pattern

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I am in love with...

My two new Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags. Well...technically one is a clutch, but whatever. I LOVE their outlet sales! I got these at 75% off and they're seconds and I can't find a single fault on them.

This kid can brighten any day...or destroy it in a matter of seconds. But today he is brightening it, so I'm in love with him at the moment.
Tim bought me Hunger Games for my birthday this year, and ever since I read it, I've been pretty much counting down the days until the sequel came out, which was on September 1. Since I don't have a car anymore, I asked Tim to go to work a little late so that I could go to the bookstore when it opened and get the book. He was kind enough to oblige. All you book nerds, please take the time to read these two books. This sequel is amazing. I locked Gavin in the bathroom with some food and water for the day and read it. Or maybe I just put on Shrek and he watched it 4 times in a row, or maybe it was 5, I can't remember, but I do know he got in a 3 hour nap, which was AWESOME. Oh, and I'm still kinda team Peeta. I think Gale is a wuss for taking so long to tell Katniss how he feels. Lame. Other things that I am in love with...


The fact that for the most part I'm healthy and I'm done with the withdrawal symptoms I had when coming off of the steroids. The only thing still getting me are my fractured ribs, but whatev.

BYU Football season starts on Saturday! PARTAY!

2 1/2 more months of pregnancy

My hot, hairy, hubby, Tim.

Hearing Gavin read the scriptures...SO cute!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Holy cow! Thanks for that link to Petunia - I saw some of their diaper bags at Gardner Village and they were like $200-400. Seriously. But they were so dang cute, so I'm glad to be on the mailing list for their sales. Thanks! I'm excited!

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Cute new bags! New stuff is always fun. Can't wait to see Gavin's prom pictures in 14 years when he's rolling his eyes :)

Allie said...

I was just talking to a friend of mine today about those books. She read it in a day as well! She explained them to me. They sound so odd but I am going to read them! Your sauce sound delicious! Look how domestic you are! It was fun to see you guys at the BBQ!

Whitney said...

My Hunger Games came in the mail yesterday and I can't wait to start it!