Scripture Case Pattern

Monday, September 28, 2009

32 week checkup

I wish I was done with this whole baby making ordeal. It sucks. I want my body back. I want to be skinny again. I freakin pack on the pounds when I'm prengnant. It's pretty disgusting. Besides gaining too much weight, everything seems to be going fine, for the most part. The baby is doing great and right on track. For the life of me, I can't get my iron levels to go up. They just keep dropping despite taking extra iron supplements and eating more meat than I wish to. Last month my blood count was at a 10.2, this month it's down to 9.9. The Dr. has told me to double my dose of iron pills. Blah. I hate taking those. They make me sick. One side effect of low iron is early labor, which I wouldn't mind so much, so maybe I should keep my levels low... um...kidding, kinda. But it would suck if I had to get a blood transfusion. I've also been having heart palpitations, which is normal during pregnancy, but not as high as what I'm having. I feel like I'm going to die during these attacks. My heart rate is around 136 bpm. She's given me a few at-home remedies to try out and if that doesn't help, then she'll give me a heart monitor to wear for a couple days to see if I need medication. Why can't she just say, "Pregnancy sucks, so lets induce you a few weeks early." Again, I ask you to pray with me that I can lose all this weight and look hot once more. That is all.
P.S. Most of you know that I'm sorely lacking in the boob department. Well, I thought my boobs had gotten HUGE this pregnancy, but I guess not huge enough to have a nursing and maternity bra in my size. I feel discriminated against. Do I really have to be a C cup to truly be pregnant or nursing? Lame.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm sorry...that sucks. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll be hotter than ever after this baby comes! Hang in there!

Whitney said...

Bummer about the cup sizes discriminating against you. I'm terrified of what I will be when I'm pregnant... what's after a DD? E? Do they even make those? Yuck. :(

DMC Studios said...

Of course you'll get back to being you! I'll pray that these last 8 weeks will go super fast and bearable for you! At least you make the cutest kids around!