Scripture Case Pattern

Friday, August 28, 2009

P.S.

Ever since I posted about my Neti Pot and what I feel it looks like, Tim has been very self conscience. He's expressed his concerns numerous times, the latest being last night right before we went to bed. He's afraid that all my readers will start to think things about him. I keep telling him that I am not the only one that felt that my Neti Pot was phallic looking and so therefore I am not saying anything specifically about him but it was just a generalized observation. So, I'm asking you, for Tim's sake and diginity, don't think too much into it, especially now that I have brought that to your attention. I hope he feels some peace of mind now.

Tim, with his bruised and battered ego


Update on my illness, not that you all really care or not. But on Wednesday, while coughing up a lung, I popped 3 or 4 ribs out of place. How you can do that, I don't know, but I did, and when I went to my physical therapist that night for my back, she was kind enough to pop those babies back in. Let me tell ya, it sure hurt like a mother. The sound they made as they clicked back into place was a little unnerving. Luckily, it relieved some of the pain and pressure I was feeling, but not the sharp, stabbing pain, so we're thinking I may have slightly fractured a rib or two also. Thank goodness for pain meds! Mmmmmm....

4 comments:

the MuLLinS said...

Good gracious Tricia... how is 2 kids sounding to you?? I don't know how much more you can take!!! I really, REALLY hope you get a break here (no pun intended) and the rest of the pregnancy is much nicer to you!!! And tell Tim thanks for the concern. I'll NOW try to stop thinking about the Neti Pot looking like his "little Mr". I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since you posted it like... weeks ago ;)

Lindsay said...

Okay, that's funny. I'm so relieved to know the Neti Pot isn't an exact replica of...well, anyway. And I'm s sorry about all your pain - that sucks. I hope you feel tons better soon!

Whitney said...

Holy crap! Fractured ribs? Are you serious? Are you sure you don't have a little half vampire in there breaking you to pieces?

Poor, poor Tim...

Shane said...

Tim is a baby.