Scripture Case Pattern

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Of course...

When someone is sick around me, I tend to get it 5x worse than them. Example, the week before our wedding, Tim gets a sore throat that lasts a day. A couple of days later I get strep throat. Another example, Tim, Gavin, and the whole ward gets a cough that lasts between 1 to 2 weeks. It's nothing more than some congestion and a cough. I get the cough and 5 weeks later I still have it and it's getting worse, and then I start to get chest pain. I go in to the doctor and find out that I have pleurisy (AGAIN!), bronchitis and allergies and asmtha to complicate matters. Awesome. So now I'm on antibiotics and steriods. Love it!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

your baby is going to come out with bulging biceps and a soprano voice that will never drop. lets hear it for 'roids!

Ali said...

Oh no! I had pleurisy and pneumonia while pregnant. It's the worst. I'm so sorry. We'll be praying for ya. Hope those drugs take care of it quickly.

Lauren said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon! Sounds like Ted and I. He feels "a little under the weather". Two days later, he is fine...I am on my death bed.