Scripture Case Pattern

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Neti, I love you!

Yesterday, I had this conversation with Gavin:


Me: Gavin, come here


Gavin: No, my legs are broken. I can't walk!


*2 minutes later Gavin is walking over to Tim*


Me: Are your legs still broken?


Gavin: (with a big smile) No! They're all better now!


------


First off, why do they have to make the spout look like a wang? Seriously... Have you seen one of these things in action? Totally disgusting, but that's why it's so cool. I've had terrible chest congestion for a month now. My wheezing at night is so loud that Tim has woken up a couple of times thinking it was Gavin yelling for us. It even keeps me awake. I've been waiting for this cough and congestion to go away, but it's been 4 weeks and there's no sign of hope. So yesterday I went and bought a Neti Pot in hopes that it will lessen my wheezing and congestion and night and it totally worked! It's amazing! Tim was so disgusted with the process that he had to try it too. He ended up choking on it and swallowing more than what actually came out his nose. He can't seem to get his head angle just right...fool.

5 comments:

Mrs. Horton said...

LOL! A wang...

Anonymous said...

Yes! I saw one of those on Oprah...looked totally gross but the lady that tried it swore it was awesome. Glad you found something to work! And I'm glad Gavin's legs aren't broken anymore ;)

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

PS- Not sure why I'm showing up anonymous...this is Taryn :)

Whitney said...

I don't know a thing about it... but I wouldn't want a wang anywhere near my face.

mizkylie said...

I had to do this a million times after my sinus surgery, THANK YOU for pointing out that its looks like a wang! I felt like I would be labeled a perv if I said it! :) LOL