Scripture Case Pattern

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tutorials and such

It's 5:15 in the morning and I've been up since 3. I think I'm getting sick... :( So, to keep me entertained until it's a decent hour in the morning, I've been looking at craft tutorials. I've found a bunch of stuff I want to make and hopefully can make in the near future all depending on my wonderful morning sickness. But let me share with you these beauties. (Click on them to go to the link)



For Baby
Burp cloth and Bib
Nursing Cover
Kimono Baby Booties
Knitted Mii Miitens
Make your own Baby Legs!

For the Sewer
Cute Pin cushion
Crocheted Cupcake Pin cushion
Weighted Pincushion Organizer (I'm making this for a Mother's Day Gift)

Easter
Small Baby Easter Basket
Silk Dyed Eggs
Fabric Easter Basket
Sweet-A Easter Basket (I want to make this one for my kiddos)

For Fun
Buttercup Bag (so cute!)
Make your own handwriting font
Lip Balm
Make Your Own Succulent Garden
Boxy Bag
Frilly Pillowcase
Pleated Purse
Pyramid Purse
Business Card Holder
Tote Bag
Yoga Mat Bag

Twilight Stuff
Themed Party
Printable Vampire Bottle Labels

2 comments:

DMC Studios said...

My sister made the hooter hider and her own baby legs. They both turned out really good. Here's a link to see her baby legs

http://photographybydmc.blogspot.com/2009/03/kate-second.html

the second pic. good luck!!!

Whitney said...

So... when are you going to host a Twilight party that is decorated like this??