Scripture Case Pattern

Monday, April 27, 2009

Gifts

For the past 2 years, I have been super envious of my mom's set of measuring spoons and cups. The sets include every size you could possibly need. They're amazing! So, for my birthday, my awesome mom got me a set of each! I'm an easy person to please and was absolutely ecstatic to get them!
RSVP Endurance Set of 7 Measuring Cups
Cuisipro Set of 9 measuring spoons

My parents also got me this super cute cupcake book. I love it!


Tim got me this amazing book. He figured since I'm stuck in bed all of the time and I love to read and have run out of things to read at the house, he'd get me something to last me a week or so, well...it only lasted a day, but I don't mind reading it again! I can't wait for the sequal to come out on September 1! He also knew how much in need I am of chapstick and how I've used up every single one of my tubes in the past month, so he got me some more of my fav chapstick... Burt's Bees Replenshing Balm with Pomegranate. My lips have been really chapped from the pregnancy and they've been splitting and I seriously finished up 7 tubes of chapstick that I had lying around the house and have been dying for new stuff! I told you, I'm an easy person to please...get me a book and chapstick and some sweet measuring utensils and I'm set. Cody and Courtney also got me a gift card and some gorgeous earings. Thanks, guys!

1 comment:

Phil and Ashlee said...

I freakin love that book.. I have read it twice and cannot wait for the second one to come out!