Scripture Case Pattern

Monday, March 2, 2009

Learning to Crochet

I've been wanting to learn to crochet for FOREVER and after reading THIS fabulous girl's blog and seeing the first crochet project she ever did, it inspired me to finally learn. She posted all the links one would need to learn how to do this, so I followed her lead and did it. I've been wanting to make baby beanies, and I figured this headband would be an easy project to learn to crochet with. Once I got the hang of it, it went SO fast! My hands hurt, but other than that, it was great.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Why are you so crafty and incredible? WHY?

Phil and Ashlee said...

I LOVE it. Look at you go Tricia.. I really need to do more crafts with my time lol. I have wanted to learn how to crochet for a while too.. maybe I will try now. You are my hero

BINGHAM XC ALUMNI REUNION said...

nice! Did you make that?
I will have to cpoy...sorry! You're sooo cool!