Scripture Case Pattern

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gavinisms

I'm sorry this post is just about Gavin. I know to some it is boring. Whatever. I sure love this kid. He cracks me up like crazy. He says the craziest things. I wonder where he comes up with them.













This is Tim's sister, Cecily, and her husband, Bryce. To Gavin it is Rice and Sally.



This is Tim's brother Scott and his wife Trisha. Gavin calls Scott, Sock.



These two characters are one in the same to Gavin. They are commonly known as Yogurt or Yoga.








Eggnog is called 'Whynog'





A peanut butter and honey sandwich is either a 'cowboy burger' or a 'honey hamburger' I really have no idea why he calls it either of those. hm...

He loves to tell us 'that's a mean joke' 'mommy, go cook' 'I don't fink so (when we ask him to do something that he doesn't want to do)' or he'll respond with 'I too busy, mommy do it'. After I get out of the shower, he immediately tells me to go brush my haircut. The other day I was trying on clothes and he was in the changing room with me. The second we got in there and before I took anything off, he starts yelling "mommy naked! I want to see mommy's bra! AH! Mommy's naked!" He gave everyone in that dressing room an exaggerated play-by-play. Not once did he see me naked and I never took my bra off, but he felt that he needed to tell everyone that I did. I heard constant snickers from the lady at the counter who was folding clothes. This kid is the BEST!

8 comments:

the MuLLinS said...

HA-larious.

Lindsay said...

Oh my - he is hilarious! I can't wait until I can really talk with my little man. I love the story in the changing room! I took Weston bra shopping at Victoria's Secret the other day and he was a pretty good sport. Gavin is too funny!

mizkylie said...

That is great! lol

Phil and Ashlee said...

I love Gavin. He is too cute. I love how he acted in the dressing room, too funny. Aw I miss him! AND you of course!!

Bryce and Cecily said...

I will take Sally over Aunt Poopies. Bryce has taught the young ones on his side of the family that we are Aunt poopies and Uncle poopy pants, or Uncle Turd storm. :) Nice.

Whitney said...

I love Gollum to be Yoda... that's awesome!

Charlotte said...

LOVE the "cowboy burger." Must tell my Dad (a cowboy) since he has one of those everyday for lunch =)

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

AHHHH..that is HILARIOUS!! MOMMY NAKED and GO BRUSH YOUR HAIRCUT..haha gatta love him! He has grown SO much since I have see you last I can't believe he tells you he's too busy..hahaha