Scripture Case Pattern

Monday, February 2, 2009

Warm on my feet? Please??

The other night we were at my parents' house. I brought my rice pack because Gavin HATES getting in his freezing cold carseat when he's half asleep. Before we left my parents' house, I warmed up the pack. When we put Gavin in his seat, I put the pack on him. When got back home, I warmed it up again so I could go heat my bed up. I went and put Gavin down to bed, and when I layed him down he asked for 'warm on my feet? Please?!" I told him it was too hot right now and he could have it in the morning. He started BAWLING! He was seriously sobbing because he wanted warm on his feet. So, now I'm making him a little rice pack so that he can go to bed with warm on his feet. I love this kid.

4 comments:

the MuLLinS said...

Way too cute!! I love this kid too, he's hilarious! So. You make your own rice packs?! Please share...

the MuLLinS said...

I can't find the tutorial for these! Did you say they were on your site?

the MuLLinS said...

NEVERMIND. Found it! Ha, amazing what a little looking will find ya...

the MuLLinS said...

P.S. Thanks.