Scripture Case Pattern

Friday, February 27, 2009

TV or Yoga?

Against my better judgement I signed up for a Gold's Gym membership. I had such a terrible experience with it last time that I swore 'never again'! But I did it anyways. It was either $90/month to take yoga classes at a specialized facility or it was $25/month to do it from Gold's Gym. Tim said we had to give up something in return, so we decided the only thing we could really give up was Dish Network... :(. As much as we love our TV shows, we figured we can just watch them on the internet a few days later, and the reality ones that we, well...more like I feel like I need to watch that day as opposed to a week later, we can watch at my dad's house OR we'll just have to watch them LIVE...YES, *gasp* LIVE...commercials and all! Overall, though, it will save us $40 a month and it will be a lot healthier.

3 comments:

Malorie said...

I don't know if they have these at your costco, but at ours they have 2 year 24 hour fitness memberships with no startup fees that end up being $12 a month...

mizkylie said...

You are a better woman than I... I don't think I could ever give up my T.V....Good on ya!!

Charlotte said...

I think giving up the TV is a great idea. We haven't had cable since we lived in student housing and it was free!