Scripture Case Pattern

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Party, anyone?

This sleeping stuff is getting out of hand. I've got a perpetual headache and I can barely keep my eyes open during the day. I am trying everything I can to keep myself awake during the day so that I can hopefully sleep better at night, but it doesn't seem to work. 9:00 rolls around and the anxiety creeps in. Instead of sleeping, I want to PARTY! Seriously! I'm ready to hit the clubs or maybe just Classic Skating...I'm ready to do anything to keep my from falling asleep even though I'm so tired. Anyone up for a midnight adventure? One thing I've been doing to keep me up during the day is I've been working on a quiet book. Hopefully I'll finish it this week. I've been working on it for the past 2 weeks. I'll post pictures once I'm done. I guess once that's done I'll start making Gavin some new bedding, make some curtains for my bedroom, paint the garage, finish the basement, build a house and do anything else I can possibly think of. Anyone need anything done for them? I'll clean your house or build you cake. Give me your list.
I found this picture on my phone. Gavin was around 7 or 8 months old. He was a HUGE baby! I love it!

7 comments:

the MuLLinS said...

Crazy Tricia, this is crazy. Do you work out? Weird question, but it might help. Do a killer workout an hour or two before bed so you get TONS of energy out and then have time to relax before bed. Eh? Maybe?!

Chunk N ME said...

You must be having withdrawls like I am :). I'd LOVE a midnight adventure, but alas, this Cinderella crashes at 7:30pm lately :( Not much fun. I should give you my list of things to do :)
and gavin is soooo cute :)

Emily said...

If you're really bored, you can make me a wedding cake! :)

Phil and Ashlee said...

Sorry you can't sleep. Come to Texas and I'll party all night and day with you!

I'm not coming this month anymore unfortunately..lame.. but I am coming out for sure the end of April

Anita said...

That is horrible. I hate when I cant sleep. I wonder what it is. My Tim is doing the same thing, its weird.
Well just have to go do something one of these nights with all your energy... :)

Tim and Tricia Layton said...

Emily, I will build you 5 wedding cakes if that's what you want!

Charlotte said...

One word- Trazedone. Cured me of 8 years of insomnia. Non-habit forming and only works for those whose body doesn't make enough serotonin. It was originally made to treat depression, but they found that the only thing it did really well is help people sleep and it's only about $15 a month. Call your doctor today!!!