Scripture Case Pattern

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pathetic

***Tim and I just decided last second that we're going to go out to visit his parents and grandparents in little Fallon, NV this weekend. I will draw the winner on MONDAY when I get back! That gives all you who are too modest to put your name down some time to build up the courage!! ;) ***
In previous posts I have mentioned that I'm having problems sleeping at night and then keeping myself awake during the day. I've been trying different things to help me with this problem. I've decided to try working out for a change! It's a little hard to go to the clubhouse to run when I have Gavin all day. I've tried bringing him, and he kept pushing the the off button on the treadmill. (There's a little red button down by the power cord, and of course it was the first thing he found) So working out at the clubhouse with Gavin around doesn't work. By the time Tim comes home from work and we've eaten dinner, it's too close to bed time to be working out. After reading Whitney's blog about Jillian's (from The Biggest Loser) 30 Day Shred DVD and how hard it is, I decided to order it along with The Biggest Loser's Weight Loss Yoga. I've never been really big into workout videos, but I'm to the point of losing my mind if I don't get some sleep. Today, I got the dvds in the mail and tried the yoga one. I figured I could do cardio in the morning to help wake me up and then do yoga during Gavin's nap to help keep me awake. Honestly, after doing the yoga, I don't think I can do both in one day...yet. I'm so pathetically out of shape. I feel like I'm about to barf. Maybe I should have hydrated more before I tried it, or maybe I'm just flat out out of shape. The latter is probably more correct. I've taken yoga classes before, but dang Bob has to make it even more hard. If any of you watched last season of The Biggest Loser, you probably despise Heba and Vicky as much as I do, and unfortunately they are in this video. It's the only complaint I have about it. I hate looking at their gross faces. Heba looks like she's on the verge of tears the entire time and Vicky...well, she looks like herself...ugh. But other than that, it's great! I'll see if working out helps me at all tonight. Fingers crossed!


Also, in celebration of this being my 100th blog post (because we all know that this is really something to celebrate about) I will be doing a giveaway. If you leave a comment you will be put into the drawing. I'll make something awesome for whomever wins! SWEET, huh? Or maybe this is just a way of me finding something to do to fill up my boring days.

8 comments:

DMC Studios said...

Happy 100! I would have written that with or without a giveaway. I promise I'm not a golddigger.

Phil and Ashlee said...

I would barf if I had to see Heba's face again and Vicky's for that matter. Way to go on the whole work out thing. Bob will kick your butt. Phil and I have started our own version of biggest loser and order P90X.. haha

Also, you should put me in your fabulous drawing.. unlike DMC Studios (above comment) I am a golddigger :)

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Luckily even though you are out of shape you still look great! Getting into it is always the hard part but it feels so good at the same time. I want to try those videos, sounds fun!
PS- I have found that hydrating with diet coke is my favorite (yes, not the healthiest I'm sure but keeps me going!)

the MuLLinS said...

I wonder how many posts I've written, I've never counted! But let me know how the working out does for your sleep- I'm actually really interested. And I really hope I win because anything you make is the coolest. Ever.

tamir said...

I did not like Heba either! And Vicky was getting on my nerves too. So annoying. This season is much better though. And I can't believe Shanon wanted to go home instead of her mother!

Stringfellow Family said...

I LOVE you! And you are so stinkin hilarious! I haven't ever tried YOGA....is it really hard??? Hmm....Maybe I should barrow that when you are done! Oh I sent you a messege the other day....what are you doing TOMORROW?//?

Chunk N ME said...

Tricia girl! I am having some serious withdrawls not talking to you for 2 weeks now. Be my friend? :) LOL!! You crack me up so bad! I totally miss you. We need to play or something. Yes! Yes!

Whitney said...

Oh man, I have the Biggest Loser Power Sculpt and Cardio Max workouts and they are so freaking hard! You are brave to try to Yoga with Bob... I'm too scared to try it. Let me know how it goes with Jillian. I haven't done it since Monday and I'm going to be paying for it when I finally do it again. :)