Scripture Case Pattern

Saturday, February 14, 2009

OMG! LOVE IT!!

Tim and I just saw Confessions of a Shopaholic and it was sooooo good! It is so funny! Tim and I thought it was PG-13 and after the movie, we were talking about how we don't remember ANY sexual references or swear words and how it was the cleanest PG-13 movie we think we've ever seen, and then we saw on the ticket that it was PG. Makes a lot more sense now. The main actress, Isla Fisher, is AWESOME! She's so cute (that means funny too) and gorgeous. Everyone, go see it! RIGHT NOW! (except maybe you, Cody, I know how you feel about these movies. So, Courtney, you can just come with me again. I'll be the husband you never had.)

1 comment:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

I just finished reading the book on my flight home from Utah and I loved it...she's a bit frustrating but I loved it anyway. I hate movies but I actually sort of want to see this one :)