Scripture Case Pattern

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Speculations...

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I have been without a computer for weeks now. We sold our desktop and Tim takes the laptop with him every day. By the time he gets home, I just don't feel like posting anything. There is no other reason for not posting than the lack of a computer...so all of you with your wild imaginations or keen deductive reasoning, rest assured that whatever you were thinking, was not true...or was it? But alas! Here is a blog with pictures from my parents' camera. Some of these were taken during the summer and some were from Christmas and everywhere in between.





His new favorite movie and shirt

He likes to have my mom lay down on the floor and then he grabs ALL of his toys, books, magazines, etc and pours them out all around them

I have no idea what he's doing


Gavin got really quiet one evening and we turn around and find him up at the table eating my parents' truffles
He LOVES to help my mom cook

and loves to help my dad clean the yard

4 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

I still have a "feeling" about my speculation but we'll see if it pans out :) Thanks for the new post! Very fun. Gavin is getting so big. Can't wait to see him in a few weeks. Grant loves Wall-E too :) I haven't seen it yet. Love the floor length apron!

Phil and Ashlee said...

I was getting worried about you. I am glad you are still alive. :) Holy crap, I want a Gavin. He is so dang cute I can't get over it. I love The pictures helping his grandpa, what is he carrying? what a big boy!

Courtney said...

I love it when you post! Gavin is hot. Especially in your mom's apron. You look pretty good too I guess. ;)

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

Hey Tricia!! Long time no see! So I just thought of you out of the blue, and went to your facebook to say Hi and then I saw there that you have a blog! So I HAD to check it out! And Gavin is SOOOOO stinkin' CUTE! Holy cow what a handsome little guy! Anyway, just excited to catch up on what you were up to! You guys look like you're having a blast! Oh and so Gavin's fav movie is Wall-E? Jace's too.... We have watched that-- no joke-- at least 1,000 times. Oh the joys of toddler fetishes. And for real-- Gavin is such a little stud!