Scripture Case Pattern

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cold Feet

I NEED an electric blanket RIGHT NOW! I can't take these freezing nights anymore. Even with all 5 of my blankets on me and supposedly my own personal heater named Tim, I cannot seem to get warm at night. I used to have an electric blanket during college, but when I married Tim, it had to go. He gets too hot at night, and I get too cold. If I could, I'd have the heat turned up to 80. I've been looking at heating bankets, and the really nice ones are quite pricey. I think I may just make me a rice hot pack tomorrow, then atleast I can go to bed with warm feet.

3 comments:

Teandra said...

I totally know how you feel. I'm always freezing. I sleep with a personal heater on high blowing on my face all night. I also have an electric blanket. I don't think it was too pricey. I'll have to find out where my husband got it and let you know!

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

The hot rice pack TOTALLY works! I would definitely suggest doing that. I use one all the time since our house is like a little igloo.

Charlotte said...

I am so glad you posted this! My friend had a birthday and I had no money to buy her a present. I used a gorgeous fabric I had from Grandma Cecil and it turned out so great!