Scripture Case Pattern

Thursday, November 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,GAVIN!

I can't believe he's already 2!! DANG! I love this kid! He is seriously the BEST kid EVER!! He is always so happy. We're so spoiled. These past two years have been a blast with him in the family. He is sooo funny! He's already got an amazing sense of humor. Before I ever had him, I kept saying that I wanted a child that was full of energy; that I'd rather have a wild child that entertained me than have a quite child that was boring. People told me that I would regret saying that if I did have one...well...I have one and I don't have an ounce of regret. I couldn't ask for a more perfect kid. I LOVE YOU, GAVIN! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Phil and Ashlee said...

you have a 2 year old.... weird... aww I love gavin.. and you of course