Scripture Case Pattern

Saturday, October 18, 2008

One of the guys

Today we worked on my mom's garden. We did the same stuff that we did to mine last week...tear down the plants, put them in bags and turn the soil in the beds. Gavin loves hanging out with the guys and refused to be left behind when my dad and Tim took all the bags of plants to the dump. So, they squished his carseat into the my dad's little truck so he could go with. He was SO excited for this.

When they got home, Tim was doing something in the garden and found a garden snake. He brought it over to show Gavin. Gavin kept sticking his tounge out and hissing like a snake. It was so cute. As the seconds passed, Gavin was getting more and more comfortable with the snake...he soon was getting a little too comfortable.

This is his first encounter with it
3 seconds later he was wanting to squeeze it Tim gave it a little break
But then he decided to let Gavin play with it. Gavin carried all the way across the yard (and it's a big yard) because he wanted to show Papa his snake. Poor snake...
He thought it was soooo cool
He was showing me the snakes tail
He finally gave it to Papa and showed Papa the snakes tail and head
Tim finally went to go take it back to the garden and he found another snake. They took right to eachother. Poor thing only wanted some lovin'...not torture. Atleast she got some in the end.

5 comments:

the MuLLinS said...

OH MY GOSH. That is one tough little dude. I could not have done that myself! The snake won't bite him?? Geez. You are a coool cool mom. I would have freaked out just a bit!

the MuLLinS said...

And I forgot to remind you how SERIOUSLY handsome Gavin is!!! Oh my gosh. What a heartbreaker.

Aaron said...

Seriously, coolest kid ever.

Whitney said...

I love these pictures of him with the snake! He is so funny! (Also, I put up the picture of Tyson...) :)

Phil and Ashlee said...

I love how he is not scared of the snake. It's like his new toy.