Scripture Case Pattern

Friday, October 31, 2008

Tag

1. Where did you meet your husband? At work at BYU. He was the hot technician and I was the hot clerk...we never stood a chance
2. How long did you date before you got married? 9 months
3. How long have you been married? 3 years and 3 months
4. What does he do that surprises you? he's the silliest person I know. He'll act all tough and cool around everyone and then when it's just him and me, he's a total weirdo! I LOVE IT!
5. What is your favorite feature about him? his hot legs
6. What is your favorite quality? how generous he is. He is probably the most thoughtful and selfless person I know
7. Does he have a nick name for you?squish/squishy trish-squish, trishy-squishy anything along those lines
8. What is his favorite food? icecream
9. What is his favorite sport? my dancing
10. When and where did you first kiss? at my apartment while we were up into the wee hours of the night trying to make a pie that he commited to for the company Thanksgiving party the next morning
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything that involves being with eachother.
12. Do you have children? duh...only the best
13. Does he have any hidden talents? he can shake his butt faster than anything you've ever seen. His friends call the move KFC (I don't know why, it might have something to do with him being from Kentucky)
14. How old is he? 25
15. Who said I love you first? He did...SUCKER! Like I would ever put my feelings on the line like that! haha
16. What is his favorite music? Missy Elliot, Gwen, BEACH BOYS!
17. What do you admire most about him? how giving he is and his humor
18. 18 was missing?
19. Will he read this? um...only if I tell him to check the blog
20. Who do you tag? Ane and Anita

No comments: