Scripture Case Pattern

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Pillowcases

Tim's mom made us all Christmas pillowcases and I thought it was such a cute idea, so I made us some Halloween pillowcases. I made Gavin's and then one of mine and Tim's. After I cut out the fabric for the other one, I realized I cut it wrong! AH! So frustrating! So now I have to go back to the store and get more fabric so Tim can have a matching pillowcase! Grrrrr I wish I had the stuff for piping. It makes the case look so much better! Oh well...Something I won't forget for next time.


Tim's and my pillowcase





Gavin's pillowcase


2 comments:

Phil and Ashlee said...

How did you become Martha Stewart? You are so crafty, I love it

Charlotte said...

Ahhh... should've read this before you came over and I would have known you made it =) I need that pattern 'cuz I need to make some for Oliver's room.