Scripture Case Pattern

Friday, August 8, 2008

I get you!

A couple of days ago Gavin was helping me in the garden. He saw a little beetle crawling up the side of one of the beds. He started yelling at it, saying "Get out! Get out! Get out, eent (that's how he says 'ant')!" He then flicked it off onto the ground and continued to grind it into the ground. While he was squishing the bug, he was saying, "I get you! I get you, eent!"

This is him telling the eent to get out. If you click on the picture to enlarge it, you can see a naked Ken doll in the bowl that Gavin loves to carry around and tell people to kiss it


He's squishing the eent into the ground "I get you!"

This is his "I get you!" face

Gavin LOVES to harass the Tom turkey. For some reason the Tom finds Gavin a threat and always puffs himself up really big


Gavin just picking at the ground with his stick while the turkeys watch him

No comments: