Scripture Case Pattern

Friday, July 11, 2008

Zucchini



I picked our first vegetable yesterday!! SO EXCITING! It's been really hard to grow a garden this year because of the crazy weather. When I planted our seeds, it got really cold for the next week or two which killed the majority of our seeds. Everything has been really slow growing because of the late summer, but my plants are finally snapping out of it and giving us delicious food! We grilled it last night and it was soooooo delicious! Tim just wants more and more. He's getting a little impatient. Hopefully within the next few days we'll have some yellow squash to eat too!

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

Congrats on your garden! We can't wait to pick something out of ours. Grilled zuchinni is the best!

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Fun! We're getting close but haven't eaten anything from the garden yet :( Sounds yummy. Your hair looks really cute too.

Ben & Jennifer said...

Tricia! I found your blog through....Hmm, well I don't remember whose, but I hope it's okay! It was fun to see you again through your blog! Feel free to check ours out!

Stringfellow Family said...

Ooooh..YUMMY! I won't tell Tim that you have veggie's yet he willbe very jealous!LOL Oh and happy b-day to Tim the other day!