Scripture Case Pattern

Friday, July 11, 2008

Tim's Birthday

July 7th was Timmy's b-day. I threw him a little surprise party on Saturday the 5th. Our friend, Cody Buell, took Tim golfing for the day while I cleaned and prepped. His wife, Courtney (we were roommates Sophmore year) came over and helped me get ready. Since it was the day after a holiday, a lot of Tim's friends were out of town, so it was just a little get together, but still nice. Scott and Trisha came over (about a minute after we said surprise!) and my parents and sister also joined us. I'm terrible at taking pictures of events because I get too caught up in the moment, so there aren't any pictures of the people who were there, but there are pictures of Tim opening presents! YAY! I bought him his favorite cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory for his birthday cake. It was White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake...yum!



His new, fancy pen for his new, fancy job


Tim loves pants so much

No comments: