Scripture Case Pattern

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

SYTYCD?

I got tickets to So You Think You Can Dance for the Monday taping (it airs Wed. July 2 at 7pm). I took my two best friends with me for the day. We left Monday morning. We enjoyed a few hours at the beach before heading over to the CBS studio for the taping. We thought that the taping would be done in enough time to catch the 7:20 flight home. Worst case, we thought that we would be able to leave the taping early to catch our flight home. Well, neither of those happened. We got out of taping at 7:30. haha To kill time we hung out at an awesome outside mall called Farmers Market and ate at a French restaurant. We tried some nice french cheeses and olives and other yummy french foods. We finally decided that we were tired enough (it had been about 24 hours since we had gotten sleep) to go find a place to sleep. We ended up sleeping on some super nasty couches at the airport. Overall, the trip was a blast! Check us out on the show! We got some really good spots! At the very beginning when Cat Deeley is introducing the show, we are standing RIGHT NEXT to her. It was pretty sweet!
HAHA! I'm not gunna lie, this pic is HIDEOUS! But because of that, it's so funny! It looks like we have 80's hair! Gotta love the wind!

We're about to get out of the car to go to the show. They wouldn't allow cameras or phones in the studio, so this picture is as good as it gets...

After 26 hours of no sleep...

Our lovel sleeping accomodations

3 comments:

The Everett's said...

That is sweet! I'll have to look for ya!

Judy Huntzinger said...

Hey, Tricia this is Tim's Aunt Judy and did you know that Chelsie Hightower is my niece? My brother Rob's daughter. We have been watching the show and very excited for her. She seems to do really well. Never watched the show before, I would really love to go to a taping of it how cool!

**Em** said...

So fun! And I'm totally jealous. I bet it was awesome to see it live!